How to access services

How to obtain servicesOur services are available to people living in the Muswellbrook and Upper Hunter Shires including Scone Aberdeen, Murrurundi, Denman and surrounding areas. Many of our services are aimed at helping people who are eligible for the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) through My Aged Care which means that our services are subsidised or, in some cases, free.

To find out if you or a loved one are eligible or to arrange an assessment contact My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 or visit the website or call the TransCare office on 6545 3113.

To utilise some of our transport, cleaning and social services it isn’t necessary to be assessed by My Aged Care. If you would like to book a place on our bus services, arrange a private cleaner for your home or business or attend one of our social events, give us a call on 6545 3113.