JobsCurrent positions vacant at TransCare
Community Support Staff
Muswellbrook and Upper Hunter Shires
So you’re looking for a position in an aged care company where you can make a real difference? That’s great, because we are looking for experienced, positive, energetic and enthusiastic Community Support Staff Members!
If you are the type of person who wants to support seniors to remain in their home for as long as possible, and have a passion for delivering quality service in our community you are who we are looking for.
To be eligible you need to;
* Have previous domestic service experience and are willing to undertake cleaning duties.
* You must be passionate about supporting others
* You appreciate that it is the little things that can make someone’s day
* Be willing to work as a Casual employee.
* Be willing to undertake a criminal record check in accordance to legislation and have the right to work in Australia.
* Hold a minimum Certificate III in Individual Support/Aged Care or be willing to obtain this qualification at your own cost with our support and on the job training.
No night or weekend hours required, but it could be necessary to start early.
Please send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 6545 3113 if you would like any further information.
There are currently no positions vacant at TransCare, however if you are interested in joining the team please send your resume to email@example.com in order for us to have it on file.
We are always on the lookout for volunteers to help out so please get in touch if you'd like to help us provide important services to our community.