VolunteerAt TransCare we think that volunteers make the difference. We are always on the lookout for caring people to help us deliver the best services possible.
"Volunteering with TransCare has been most rewarding. Our clients are really grateful for our care and assistance which really does give you a warm and fuzzy feeling. Your regular clients do become your friends as well."
Cristine Doherty - TransCare volunteer
TransCare is a not-for-profit organisation that aims to deliver the highest quality service to our clients. To do so, we need the support of our wonderful volunteers.
We are always on the lookout for more amazing people to help us. If you have as little as one hour a month to give we’d love to hear from you.
The types of roles our volunteers fill include:
- making phone calls in the morning to check on our clients
- taking someone shopping or to the bank
- shopping with a list for someone who can’t do it themselves
- providing companionship by having a cup of tea and a chat
- delivering Meals on Wheels each Thursday
- driving to appointments
All necessary training is provided.
Note: All our volunteers are required to do a police check.
For more information or to volunteer your time please call our office on 6545 3113.